#1 Retaining value and remaining flexible: Our service for your mobility
Complete maintenance in accordance with the service booklet, including wear and tear parts and working hours.
#2 Your budget - always monitored and under control
No more surprises. You simply set the monthly service amount before signing your lease contract. If your display shows a maintenance or a warning, you know it is included in the charge.
#3 With the safe feeling of trust
What you can rely on. Our partner network will always ensure that your vehicle is in the hands of experienced and well-trained professionals. They know the ins and outs of your specific model and brand. And we guarantee that they only use original parts.
Our service for conventional maintenance and repairs includes (list not exhaustive):
- Maintenance and inspection (in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions).
- Engine oil replacement with oil filter
- Automatic gearbox oil change with oil filter
- Air filter, pollen filter, fuel filter
- Bleeding the brake fluid
- Replacement of spark plug and glow plug
- Brake pads and brake discs (front / rear)
- Clutch (subject to abnormal wear)
- Replacement of engine belt
- Charging and cleaning the air conditioner
- Replacement of the front and rear windscreen wiper blades
- Replacement of light bulbs
- Repair and replacement of wear parts (according to “normal” wear and tear)
And this is how it works:
You will receive our Service Card as a lessee, which is valid for the entire duration of the lease contract. If you present this document at the time of the service to the customer advisor of the authorised workshop in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, everything will be taken care of for your service.
Services not included in the service leasing include (list not exhaustive):
- Tyre replacement and alignment services
- Replacement vehicle
- Repair as a result of intentional damage and wear and tear considered to be abnormal wear and tear
- Vehicle body repairs
- Meeting the technical inspection requirements